New Year Planning!

Hi! I haven't posted here on Wise Women's for a bit but want to welcome new friends and followers!

As you can see by the pics, we are literally buried under snow here in Central Minnesota. Beautiful but such a pain in the butt...it was mild and melting this week...gorgeous sunny weather but now more snow coming. I took lots of pictures of snow laden fir trees, absolutely beautiful!
So I'd live to share some updates and plans for this new year.









I have been busy, first: creating a new curriculum for my clients and staff attending my cooking class twice a month through my employment. This is my third year and still find this the "meaningful aspect" of my work by closely working and sharing with our clients at Oakridge/Woodview Homes. Secondly: I am working through a Initiate Retreat 2019 with Michele Grace Leissard a Shamanic Teacher, Artist and Astrologer. This is an amazing mentorship and a group of women to be part of, that's for sure. Thirdly: Redefining and morphing what brings me joy and following through with that in my everyday life and years moving forward...I will be 64 years old and know in my heart and soul that it's time to come out of "hiding" to share and inspire. Cuz that's what I do! I plan on holding workshops and small retreats in creativity, self expression and authentic personal journeying.

So, with all that said, I will be sharing this month, January's Creative Cooker's Class here on Wise Women's Journey. Today I am preparing the dish we will be making on Tuesday for the first class. I'll take pictures and results.

Make sure to visit our Facebook Page as well, and I'll make sure to keep that updated each month and throughout the year. 

Happy New Year and Blessings,

Terri

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Walnuts and what to do with them!

Our Sister Site...Gaia's Wheel

Can't live without our Horseradish!